Solution for the distributors’ portal
The Distributors’ portal („Optimal Distributors’ Portal”) is a core application in planning the demand, manufacture and delivery of its own products for the Supply Chain Department of any “manufacturing” organization in the FMCG sector.
THE SYSTEM MANAGES A SIGNIFICANT PART OF THE MANUFACTURER’S RELATIONSHIP WITH ITS DISTRIBUTORS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONALITIES:
- Data collection from distributors related to daily sales, daily stocks of products and packages, stocks “in danger” due to shelf-life, or forecast orders for products to be delivered in the following week;
- Managing the weekly distribution plan by the manufacturer;
- Providing reports to distributors (sales vs. target; return of packages, price and discount list etc.) through a set of complex dashboards;
- Manufacturer’s posting of news and downloadable documents for users, distributors’ comments/complaints, as well as links to other sites of interest.
The functionalities available in the DP can be grouped into 2 categories according to their users – administrators, distributors or own employees.
THE FUNCTIONALITIES SPECIFIC TO ADMINISTRATORS ARE:
- User management at user/user groups level – Permitted operations are to define and manage rights to actions, graphic interface or data ;
- Entering news, editing or deleting existing news;
- Introducing links to documents, their editing or deletion;
- Data import from the ERP system and entering / changing the list of goods;
- Using reports on the access to DP and dashboard;
- Viewing the orders report to be exported to ERP.
THE FUNCTIONALITIES SPECIFIC TO “NORMAL” DISTRIBUTORS /USERS ARE:
- Entering/changing of sales, return and stocks of products per distributor warehouse/SKU/day;
- Entering/changing of stocks of products approaching their expiry date per distributor warehouse/SKU/day;
- Entering/changing of packaging stocks per distributor warehouse/SKU/ day;
- Entering/changing of weekly orders and additional orders per distributor warehouse/SKU/day, with certain restrictions related to the active days for their management;
- Posting comments / suggestions;
- Entering/changing the number of customers that are billed monthly and quarterly per distributor/brand and SKU;
- Consulting of static/standard reports on daily sales, daily stocks of products and packages, delivery schedule vs. orders, return of packages, delivery messages;
- Consulting of B1 reports on daily sales and stocks of products, orders, products approaching their expiry date, products in transit, billed customers;
- Access to dashboards that provide information on sales, stocks of products, discounts and implementation of commercial policies/standards.