EDI integration solutions
Optimal EDI is the Optima Group solution for integration with IT systems of partners.
This solution is usually designed for multinationals and local companies that sell their own products through their partners as well (such as via distribution companies) and wish to have an accurate picture of their activities by integrating their own IT system with the IT systems of their partners.
The data collected from distributors' ERP systems are:
- sales volume for each distributor at customer level (point of sale) and stock-keeping unit (SKU);
- prices invoiced to distributors’ customers (point of sale);
- payment terms granted by distributors to their own customers;
- discounts granted at customer level (point of sale);
- promotional products offered for free by distributors’ customers (points of sale).
All this information is sent regularly (for instance, daily) after being extracted from the distributors’ ERP systems in a predefined format. Then, they are sent to the EDI server, where they are consolidated and various types of reports can be generated accordingly.
The Optimal EDI solution has been implemented at Ursus Breweries and it is used to integrate with the IT systems of its own distributors.