Fixed asset management (fixed assets and inventory items)
MODULES OF THE OPTIMAL FIXED ASSETS SOLUTION:
Central management module (back office)
- Complete management by classification groups and sub-groups of fixed assets and inventory items. These include additions, changes and removals of items as well as inventory movements, transfers between locations;
- Management of locations (branches ) and their assets (physical stocktaking on sites located in various parts of the country);
- Management of all asset items and of the premises through bar codes identifiable by means of mobile terminals;
- Calculations required for monthly amortization according to the algorithms entered by types of amortization;
- Possibility to make the necessary adjustments in the calculation of amortization, revaluations, leasing contracts or other later identifiable situations;
- Possibility to view the status of assets and of amortization in previous months;
- Possibility to return for recalculation or changes in the previous month.
- Keeping a history of asset movement (movements between various rooms of a location, as well as between locations);
- Making the necessary reports (inventory , amortization, movements);
- Reporting the stocktaking data collected by mobile terminal in the central application. Automatic creation of necessary correlations to synchronize the stock on record with the actual stock (including automatic creation of movements and movement history);
- Drawing up the amortization note. Exporting the monthly amortization value to the accounting application by locations and classification groups;
- Special functions for creating and printing bar codes.
- Possibility to launch the application from several workstations simultaneously or alternatively;
- Possibility to launch the application and to connect to the server database by different users with explicit user rights;
- Other functions required for database management, maintenance, administration, and user management.
CLIENT MODULE (MOBILE TERMINAL WITH BARCODE READER)
- Collecting from the database server of information on the inventory of a specific location for verification purposes;
- Function for identifying (checking) the existence of an object by barcode reading;
- Function for transmitting (synchronizing) the inventory checked with the database server (at the Head Office);
- Minimum functions to display data (about inventory) on the mobile terminal (by classification groups, premises, identified/unidentified items etc.).
BENEFITS OFFEREBY BY THE OPTIMAL FIXED ASSETS SOLUTION:
- Reduction of allocated costs by 50 – 60%;
- Reduction stocktaking time;
- Locating any fixed asset;
- Taking decisions on asset scrapping depending on the status detected on site;
- Records of fixed assets and inventory items are becoming more strict;
- Mature and stable solution provided by a leader in mobility solutions and barcodes;
- Easy integration with other IT systems;
- Follow-up of fixed assets movements;
- Paramaterizable solution with short implementation time;
- User-friendly, intuitive interface both for stock takers and for server users;
- Project management, design, implementation and post-implementation (maintenance and support) services of high quality;
- Reliable solution proven by numerous implementations.