I am so proud of our Optima Group team.
In the last 2 years, we went through a lot of unforeseen situations: pandemics, inflation, difficult global economy, and supply chain disruption. We aimed high and we successfully managed to turn uncertainty into opportunity and growth, while unleashing our potential to become better.
In 2022 we:
- grew our business with more than 50% year over year;
- worked with more than 200 large companies (50 of them being in top 100 biggest companies in Romania);
- deployed to OMV Petrom the most complex and challenging asset management project in Romania using RFID;
- implemented together with Babes Bolyai University the 1st year of EU research project to develop a platform for the prediction of the evolution of some business indicators in commercial processes, based on AI and Big Data;
- moved to a new and welcoming location;
- developed unique experiences together with our customers and partners.
2023 might prove to be a very challenging year for everybody. Despite this, we intend to make it our best business year until now, and so it will be.